Verifize is an inspection consultancy firm, specializing in various Non-Destructive (NDT) testing projects, ranging from oil and gas, fabrication and manufacturing, to power generation.
Specialist Inspection Services Includes:
Rotary thread inspections
Dimensional thread inspection
Magnetic particle inspection
Liquid penetrant inspection
Full rig inspection
Minor thread repairs/refacing of shoulders
Mobile machine shop – re-cutting API connections
We can inspect all services above to the following specifications:
API RP 7G
API SPEC 7
API RP 5A5
- Our experienced consultants have proven experience completing projects in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Namibia, Las Palmas, Angola and Israel.
- Clients serviced include Transocean, Tullow Oil, Odjfell Drilling, Weatherford Drilling, Marriot Drilling, Schlumberger, Halliburton, Norscot Drilling, SMP Drilling, to name a few.
- Our focal regions are Southern Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa and the Canary Islands. Our consultants have a proven track record servicing international clients in these regions, by delivering excellent service with timely completion of all our projects.
- ISO 9001:2015 Approved Inspection Vendor.
Team Description and Specialist Areas
- Verifize is a leader in tubular inspection and repair, whose success is founded on its uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction in the delivery of quality service/solutions. Specialised inspection knowledge on the following equipment: drill pipe, drill collars, crossover subs, stabilisers, jars, mud motors, heavyweight drill pipe, drilling riser, telescopic joints, flex joints, top drive, pipe handlers, elevators, tongs, links, slips.
- We are 100 percent committed to the safety of our personnel, equipment and the protection of our environment. Safety plays a key role in all our projects.
- All our inspectors are certified by our Principal Level III/relevant Certifying Authority in accordance with our Written practice.
We do all our inspections in accordance with below standards:
We are positioning ourselves as a highly competent alternative to larger corporations that provide the same service, but sometimes at a higher cost and not necessarily a high quality service. The aim of our brand is to prove that quality can be provided at reasonable cost. Our objective is to provide solid engineering solutions backed up by accredited education and a wealth of experience in the field of inspection.
Key message: Excellence does not have to come at a high price. Strategic outsourcing and placement could get you the best service available at a reasonable cost, emphasising that simplicity and diligence can yield the desired outcome.